Sunday, February 26, 2012

Welcome!

Lately I have been toying with the idea of making my thoughts and opinions public on the internet, for, if anything, to have a record of what I thought about things as they happened. I don't have a specific theme for these posts as of yet, but I have a feeling the topics will come down to my favorite things: reproductive health politics, bikes, vegetarian cooking, and the higher education system (which I am currently a part of). I'm also a feminist, listener of music, sex-positive thinker, and intellectual. Got me? Good.

I prefer to use the term curious because I like to wonder about things, and my opinions are almost never fixed. Please feel free to comment and I will consider what you have to say and respond if I have the time and energy. I'm almost always willing to see all sides of an argument, or use new pieces of evidence to reconstruct my thoughts. This is my academic side and I like it until it gets me in trouble for seeing things in too many shades of grey.

That's all for now, check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment